Print What You Want to Preserve

What if the only way to view your parents wedding photos was on a floppy disc? USB drives are nice for now, but who knows when they will go the way of the floppy disc. Print today's moments so you can enjoy the memories for years and generations to come. It has been said that in "50 years, the most photographed generation in history will have no pictures." Don't let that be you. Ask about prints.

Search This Blog

...

Please Click On The Images To See Them At Their Best.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Abigail and Donovan

This is another family who is dear to my heart. I thought I would put these pictures up as a little teaser. I still have to edit the rest of the family pictures, but at least you can enjoy these while you wait for the others.




















2 comments:

  1. I am so happy!!! I have been checking your blogs every day waiting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got these printed and up on my wall!!! You are awesome. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete