Print What You Want to Preserve

What if the only way to view your parents wedding photos was on a floppy disc? USB drives are nice for now, but who knows when they will go the way of the floppy disc. Print today's moments so you can enjoy the memories for years and generations to come. It has been said that in "50 years, the most photographed generation in history will have no pictures." Don't let that be you. Ask about prints.

Search This Blog

...

Please Click On The Images To See Them At Their Best.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Ryan and Louisa {Engagement}- Bunkerville, Nevada

                                                                                                                     Engagement Photos
 As i look through the lens of my camera at this mans face, all I could see was the 5 year old kid with the bowl haircut that I used to take on adventures before I left to Hawaii for college and missed most of his growing years.
 My baby brother is all grown up.
When he asked if I could possible take his engagement pictures I was thrilled. He drove 4 hours to get here.
I have only been able to spend a few days at a time with his lovely companion, But Lou has already endeared herself to us. We couldn't be happier for these two kids to spend the rest of their lives together.
When it's right, you know it.

Please Click on the images to see them at their best   





















2 comments: