Print What You Want to Preserve

What if the only way to view your parents wedding photos was on a floppy disc? USB drives are nice for now, but who knows when they will go the way of the floppy disc. Print today's moments so you can enjoy the memories for years and generations to come. It has been said that in "50 years, the most photographed generation in history will have no pictures." Don't let that be you. Ask about prints.

Search This Blog

...

Please Click On The Images To See Them At Their Best.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV

I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had been wanting to play with for awhile and I am so gald that I finally tried it out! Lots of fun!

Please Click to see these images at their best.  
These images are not to be redistributed, used or copied in anyway, shape or form.




No comments:

Post a Comment